Welcome to the Health Sciences Association, the union delivering modern health care.
You're part of an organization representing over 20,000 highly skilled professionals working in health care and community social services at hundreds of facilities around BC. Working together, we form a powerful voice for our patients, the health care system, and respect for the people who make it work each and every day.
For more than 45 years we've helped members with workplace conflict, legal issues and organizational changes, protected them from unexpected illness, disability, and unsafe workplaces, negotiated fair pay with strong benefits and a reliable pension, delivered education and professional development and offered scholarships and bursaries to members and their families. We've also advocated for a stronger public health care system, improvements to community social services, and better services and wages for all British Columbians, not just union members.
- See a copy of your current collective agreement
- Find out more about your benefits
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Learn about your pension
- Get the latest news from HSA
- Add or update your personal contact information
- Meet your Board of Directors
- Learn more about HSA’s history, member professions, constitution, policies and annual reports to members
- Register for upcoming events
HSA is a democratic organization run by members like you. We elect our stewards, our Regional Directors and the President, and we debate and vote on policy at our annual convention. Help us make this a better union – talk to us!