The collective agreement for health science professionals is negotiated between employers and the Health Science Professionals Bargaining Association (HSPBA). It covers more than 14,000 members of HSA along with members of the Hospital Employees Union (HEU), the Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE), the Professional Employees Association (PEA) and the BC Government Employees Union (BCGEU).
For information about the Lower Mainland consolidations of six service areas, please click here.
NEW: A tentative agreement for 2014-19 has been reached. To find out more, click here.
2012-2014 COLLECTIVE AGREEMENT
The 2012-2014 collective agreement for health science professionals was ratified by 83 per cent of members in early 2013.
- 2012-14 Health Science Professionals collective agreement (NOTE: draft text until final text is agreed upon)
- Terms and conditions of 2012-2014 collective agreement
- 2012-14 Wage Schedule
- Important information about drug coverage under new agreement
- Transition to a 37.5 hour work week: resources
2010-2012 collective agreement
What's in it for you?
- Collective agreement benefits summary (for 2010-2012 agreement)