Telephone town hall provides information on HSP ratification vote
Health science professionals represented by HSA are invited to participate in one of two telephone town hall meetings scheduled for next week.
Telephone town hall meeting details:
- Tuesday, February 19 at 7pm PST
- Wednesday, February 20 at 7pm PST
To join the call, simply answer your personal phone, and you will be connected. Please ensure HSA has your personal / home phone number by emailing your full name and contact info to @email – or you can sign in at www.hsabc.org and update your information by logging in.
While telephone town halls are an innovative and useful tool, it is not a perfect system. If you have trouble connecting, send an email to @email with your full name and worksite. You will be provided immediate assistance in connecting. Live troubleshooting updates will be available at facebook.com/hsabc and twitter.com/hsabc during the event. You don't need a facebook or twitter account to view.
Ratification votes are being held on-site at most facilities, while members at the smallest facilities will receive a ballot in the mail. Deadline for return of ballots is Friday, March 1 at 5 pm.
Details of ratification vote information meetings will be finalized and posted on the HSA website and union bulletin boards.
This bulletin is being sent to all HSPBA members for whom we have email addresses. If you would like email notification, please ensure HSA has your personal email address.
- Bulletin: Tentative agreement reached for health science professionals (January 31, 2013)
- Report to members on the proposed terms of settlement (February 8, 2013)
- Contract language for tentative agreement
- Frequently asked questions about the HSPBA tentative agreement (February 14, 2013)